Vampirism Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampirism Blood

This is the official forum to Vampirism Blood

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killing Vamp By tricking them

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
imjuzakid
Crypt Fiend
Crypt Fiend
imjuzakid

Killing Vamp By tricking them Empty
PostSubject: Killing Vamp By tricking them   Killing Vamp By tricking them Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:17 am

If u want quick gold just lure the vamp to your base by pretending u r a noob ... spam normal walls at the entrance ... then u build a lot of towers . upgrade to shiny [ DO NOT UPGRADE TO SPIRE ] because the range may not be enough .... once the vamp comes they will attack wall and ur towers will hit them ... after awile they will go into ur base ... before that build walls that prevents the vamp from attacking ur [ towers that attack ] upgrade them and make sure vamp do not destroy it so build more walls to prevent ... after they got into ur base , [ RISKY ] blink to the entrance and build walls + [ UPGRADE ] them so that vamp cannot get out ... vamp will be stucked inside the base n you must make sure that the vamp does not go attack ur [ towers that attack ] or else ur base is doomed ...

[ Risky Stradegy But Works]
Back to top Go down
2ero_Sug4r
Admin
Admin
2ero_Sug4r

PostSubject: Re: Killing Vamp By tricking them   Killing Vamp By tricking them Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:14 am

but the vamp should be able to kill the first tire wall by 1 hit ,
it only work against noob vamps
Back to top Go down
aonix
aonix

PostSubject: Re: Killing Vamp By tricking them   Killing Vamp By tricking them Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:52 pm

very risky but sounds pretty good so its either successfully kill the vamp or you feed like hell so its just a matter of luck
Back to top Go down
travis135
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
travis135

PostSubject: Re: Killing Vamp By tricking them   Killing Vamp By tricking them Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:22 pm

yea because if the vamp knows what they are doing your base is doomed to feed
Back to top Go down
Hellsfallen
Huntress
Huntress
Hellsfallen

PostSubject: Re: Killing Vamp By tricking them   Killing Vamp By tricking them Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:30 am

i've done that may a time but the funniest was when the vamp stuck himself on his own healing ward in fire the whole human side was laughing cuz it was in the first 2min of teh game starting
Back to top Go down
imjuzakid
Crypt Fiend
Crypt Fiend
imjuzakid

PostSubject: Re: Killing Vamp By tricking them   Killing Vamp By tricking them Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:23 am

lol but if vamps r pro they do not usually come ... if they r noobs they will go there and get trapped at the start of the game ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
travis135
Myrmidon
Myrmidon
travis135

PostSubject: Re: Killing Vamp By tricking them   Killing Vamp By tricking them Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:17 am

lol i saw that happen one game XD
Back to top Go down
Hellsfallen
Huntress
Huntress
Hellsfallen

PostSubject: Re: Killing Vamp By tricking them   Killing Vamp By tricking them Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:41 am

it might of been me playing on my old account of Fallen_one but i was laughing so hard and so was the entire game. I also said to my friend in the room "I'll just kill the vamp quickly then we can leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Vamp By tricking them   Killing Vamp By tricking them Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing Vamp By tricking them
Page 1 of 1